Apprenticeship, Volunteer, and Employment Opportunities
We are a team of hard working peeps who are doing our best to bring healthy, high quality organic food to our community of Maine and beyond. The farm is a complex organism with many enterprises functioning at one time, sometimes harmoniously, sometimes with bits of conflict, but when well orchestrated, it is a busy environment humming to tunes that keep the heavy wheel of the diverse agricultural landscape of Washington County rolling. Together, we farm, process, market, distribute and sell some kick a** food, that is like no other.
These jobs aren’t for everyone, but for some of you (if even for a short time), we hope you join us!
- Apprentices and Interns. Our apprenticeship positions are currently filled for the 2018 summer season, but we are taking applications for the fall and winter 2019.
- We are accepting volunteers and wwoofers from April to November.
- Poultry Processing (TURKEYS, too!). We are looking for one to two more people to work on our processing line and we are looking to hire one to two second (or third) shift cleaning and sanitation specialists.
If you are interested, please review the job descriptions and apply (see below).
- Poultry Processing Job Description
- Description of Apprenticeship
- Application for Employment & Apprenticeships
If, after reviewing the description, you would like to apply please fill out our application and either email it to Carly at email@example.com or print it, complete it and mail it to us at:
Tide Mill Organic Farm
91 Tide Mill Rd.
Edmunds Twp, ME 04628