Apprenticeship, Volunteer, and Employment Opportunities
We are a team of hard working peeps who are doing our best to bring healthy, high quality organic food to our community of Maine and beyond. The farm is a complex organism with many enterprises functioning at one time, sometimes harmoniously, sometimes with bits of conflict, but when well orchestrated, it is a busy environment humming to tunes that keep the heavy wheel of the diverse agricultural landscape of Washington County rolling. Together, we farm, process, market, distribute and sell some kick a** food, that is like no other.
These jobs aren’t for everyone, but for some of you (if even for a short time), we hope you join us!
- Apprentices and Interns. Our apprenticeships for the 2019 spring and summer season are filling up, but we still have a couple of positions available. Click here to see what Riley Callow, 2018 Apprentice had to say about his experience on Tide Mill Farm
- We are accepting volunteers and wwoofers from April to November.
- Poultry Processing (TURKEYS, too!). We are looking for one to two more people to work on our processing line and we are looking to hire one second shift cleaning and sanitation specialist.
If you are interested, please review the job descriptions and apply (see below).
- Volunteers and People who want to work for food are always welcome. This arrangement is determine on a one on one basis. Email us if you are interested.
- Poultry Processing Job Description
- Description of Apprenticeship
- Application for Employment & Apprenticeships
If, after reviewing the description, you would like to apply please fill out our application and either email it to Carly at email@example.com or print it, complete it and mail it to us at:
Tide Mill Organic Farm
91 Tide Mill Rd.
Edmunds Twp, ME 04628